Saturday, June 11, 2011

inspired...or something

both of these projects were started and completed within 2 weeks time...i hadnt crocheted in a long while and then one day i just decided that i was going to pick up my hook and make some things... i started them both at the beginning of this month...i must have been inspired or something...who knows...

this first one is a baby blanket i made for my sister-in-law who is due at the end of july with a little girl she will name claire.


this one is the baby blanket i made for my little girl who is due in august. this was also my very first ripple blanket! i think it came out rather well! i didnt take a picture of the finished blanket but this was the halfway point! oh and see that arrow pointing to my belly??? my little girl wanted to jump in on the picture as well! i guess she likes the blanket already!

2 comments:

  1. Pretty blankets. I just recently finish my first ripple for a charity I make stuff for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! i have never been able to follow a ripple pattern...then all of a sudden BAM i was able to knock it out in a few days! sometimes things just never make a whole lot of sense!

    ReplyDelete